CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Starts with my first post...

OK i was thinking of having a blog a long time ago...
now finally i had the time to really do so~
well i will mostly write the post in English as my Chinese sucks...XD
so today i had my blood taken for the blood test...
from the experience that i have had for taking blood calm my fear down
now it totally like nothing when i had my blood draw~
actually it not a good day for me
or should i say it is bad luck
got scolded when i just awaken,
stupid sejarah teacher hating me
aiks!
just hated her
stupid black ant
bird brain idiot
just hated this kind of teacher
don't know how they passed their teacher test
haiz...
really bad luck for having this kind of teacher as teacher
OK stop the topic of the stupid idiot
well our Young Enterprise Queensbay Sales is coming up
so tomorrow we are going to rush our last producting..XD
so no need study!!!woo
ya another thing
yesterday i heard my friend said
other school's YE got the news that this years Union YE very pro
so they are like going to boycott us
wakakkakaakak
well it a good thing that others know we are better
hahahah
wish this year we got a few price....
is sure can
muahhahahaha

1 cookies:

Edly said...

hi miso~
i guess u know who am i right?
haha,make a greater effort in your study ya.
I give u my confidence to you..
I know you are clever girl,show them what u have..
Don't look down yourself,you are the best!!!
wish u good luck.=)