CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Total bad luck

haiz...now
only Friday night,Saturday and Sunday i get to
online~
poor me
my weeks are going to pass very slowly
for sure
haiz what to do
who ask me to get catch for using the old modem
haiz...
never mind PC fair is coming
so i m so getting a modem myself
no matter what
i need one
so afternoon i can online
then night time only keep it
this is the least thing that i can do for myself
haiz.....
anyway
do hope that there is more luck coming
as my final exam is just around the corner
hope i would get more flying colour this time
sure hope so
with the result full with flying colours
sure i will get my freedom back
now is a total non-freedom zone
i can finish a harry potter book in less then a week
so think it over
how am i passing my afternoon everyday~ LOL
super slow...
and as if i would open my teks book more....= =
i was thinking
maybe this blog that i had just open may just be renew weekly
who knows o.O?
ok you can ignore me!

0 cookies: