CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 2, 2009

The Most Expensive Meal I have ever paid

Well I when out with my dear friend
Tracy and Deh Xin today...
start off with a movie with Tracy
'' The Bedtime Story ''
kinda boring...


i felt like sleeping when i was watching it...
after that we meet up with Deh Xin ....
Wow....
leng lui .........
after that we went to Chili's Grill and Bar for our lunch...
later then another 3 friends of Deh Xin showed up
and 6 of us just ordered


A Strawberry Shake
A Chocolate Shake
A Bottomless Vanilla Coke
A Bottomless Guava Juice
A Bottomless Tostada Chips
A Caj Cub Sandwic
A Triple Play

And the cost is ......................................................
Ta Da......RM94.95 = =

Plus the 10% service charge and 5% Government Tax
Ta Da.......RM108.40
OMG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


and it was like me and tracy who clear the bill = =
OMG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
my mum will kill me !!!

0 cookies: