CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 1, 2009

First post of the year 2009

Wow....
seriously time really flies...
i will be turning 20 in 3 year time,
OMG ... does that means i m getting older
T.T
NO....................................
I dont want that to happen
very soon i will be paying my own living
wonder how would that be?
OK OK

end of the getting older thing conversation... = =
Well yesterday night,
I went count down with one of my best buddy...
I went to a restaurant which is their family business
..............

quite a lot of fun we had there....

Seriously I do have some wishes
~ Good result in SPM
~ TVXQ 3rd Asia Tour will be held after SPM
~ More pocket money please...
~ More freedom please...
~ Buy more TVXQ stuffs
~ More wishes come true....wakkakaka

I think that about all for now...
Happy New Year~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 cookies:

Tracy 진지동 said...

LOL~
happy new year!
hahahhax..~~
lets aza together thru out this year!
fight win oka n weirdo.. and some other freaks in our class.. hahahax!

sAmThEgReAt said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR
黑皮牛儿
gelukkig nieuwjaar
manigong bagong taon
bonne année
Frohes neues Jahr
ευτυχισμένο το νέο έτος
あけましておめでとう
새해 복 많이 받으세요
с новым годом
chúc mừng năm mới

hehe........just wishing you HAPPY NEW YEAR