CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Week of School

I didn't expect to be sooooo.............
BUSY
after school reopen
the pass week for me is like
school > tuition > sleep > school > tuition > sleep
i am repeating the same routine day after day
math , add math , account , language...and so on....
so i have been wondering
will i end my nuts O.O ?
Seriously...
i am starting to enjoy when i am having language tuition
maybe its because the teacher's interesting
Good teacher makes learning fun
i believe that
those teachers who are talking like dead elephant
makes students sleep...
and also hate the subject
as for me i think i will be doing better this year...
hope so...
But pressure is still increasing day by day
.....................
wonder when will they stop talking over the same thing
over and over and over ...

again and again and again ...
making them stop its a hard job ...

I am recently wondering about the same thing
well to me ...
although i am not as smart as some of my friends do
but ...
i am not that bad ether
well at less i am better then normal
failing a subject now to a A class student is also a normal thing
i mean the exam now is super abnormal = =
so i wonder
if my parents would have had a child
who is ...
~ so bad in his/her study
~ a tom boy or tom girl
~ someone who dont care about their study
wonder what they will do O.O?
they should be satisfed !!!

0 cookies: