CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Matterealities

Matterealities,
a word that I don't think really suit me.
If you said that I'm matterealisties,
well not really.
[ ps:although I have many crave,and all of them are kinda expensive -0-]

Seriously,
honestly,
I'm not pampered by my parents.
My parents wouldn't buy such expensive things for me,
although my family is in quite good condition.
My parents wouldn't hire a maid to do household jobs,
I got to do my own thing.
From a rather younger age till now,
I have been given things to do
so I'm seriously not pampered!

End of those craps...
The reason I started this post,
is not to tell people that I am not pampered,
or rather matterealities
BUT to say that I am so dying for Iphone now!!!
[ ps:I want to change everything that I am having now...T^T I have been using them since very very long ago. ]

Just now,
when I was having brunch,
I saw a family,
which consist of a couple of cause,and 2 children that are around my age.
[ ps:both are boys,not handsome but rich !]
They was touching or texting with their Iphone,
when their are walking out!!!
WTH!!!
I totally deserve it!
And their father
[ ps:the rich guy!!!]
He had 2 phone,
one is Iphone and another is like mine Nokia 6300
I don't relay on my parent for buying it for me.
I could pay my own...
but still kinda need somemore saving...
[ ps:Just if my mum find out,I am so dead ! ]
Haiz....
OK maybe you would think that I am starting going towards the direction of being
'' MATEREALITIES ''
yes I admit myself,
I want those things...
Haiz....

Well,
I am going to change it for myself,
after SPM.
For sure...

1 cookies:

Unknown said...

This article simply ROCKS ! That was a great read for me.
SEO Services