CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Moon Official Trailer

WOW,
after last year's Twilight...
a series of novel written by Stephenie Meyer
[ ps: another author that I admire after J.K.Rowling ]
a series of novel that I read after Harry Potter...
Well,
I haven't actually finish everything,
yet twilight too -0-

I didn't actually support by buying those series of novels
as it hell expensive...
although Harry Potter is way more expensive -0-
[ps: Happy Potter is a gift from my couson,it cost me nothing to own those Harry Potter books...xD]
I had all those series of novels saved in my pendrive...
Its kinda hard to read,
because you can only read them with the computer -0-
I 'm not planning to buy them anyway,
since Tracy had already had them...
so I mind as well just borrow them from her...

So,
back to the topic...
I know that the Official Trailer of New Moon (the second novel)
had already release...
and will be official in cinema on 20th November 2009 -0-
[ ps:WTH...I just started my SPM by that time...]
but I haven't really seen the trailer,
so while I was hang out at people's blog...
I suddenly saw the trailer...
OMG!
Edward is going to leave Bella???
Bella is going on with Jacob???
No way!!!
but its true that Jacob become way more handsome compare
with Twilight with the long hair,
now he has really short hair,
and yet handsome xD
But still I like Edward more -0-
[ ps: Tracy said that when she was reading New Moon about half way round...she had they feeling like stop reading it...and just throw the book aside...It makes me wonder is it that angry while reading it ... O.O? ]

OK,
end of those crap...
bellow is the traller...enjoy guys~



Hrm....
Should be quite nice...
I think...
Well...
till then we just have to wait

0 cookies: