CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Another Boring Sunday

Its another boring sunday
same old same old
woke up later in the morning
didnt had my breakfast as usual
when to Old Town for lunch
get back home
flooding in and out of my friends blog
surprisingly...
most of my friends have their own blog
O.O
no offiends...
some even have their blog shared with their BF[envy-ing]
this is what i wish
or should i say had already done before
but unfortunately after a few post
its time for the blog to end its life...
i know i had promise myself

not the recover the memories
but i just cant stop it from popping out my mind
what should i do O.O?
any advice i suppose?
whenever it pop out my mind
i felt so unfair
so ...
i donno what to say
i suppose if there is any advice
feel free to leave a comment...

0 cookies: