CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, November 15, 2008

First day of holiday

OK i admit
for the pass few days
i m really lazy to renew anything here
and i dont think i will continue
the story to my vacation last week...
Today is the first day of my holiday
and its the end of 4P4
good bye my form 4 class
some friends of mine
cauze i am dropping add math
so i m going to 5P4 next year
but i will still continue add math tuition
[ps: i think its a right choice to drop add math
cause when i went to the fom 5 add math tuition
i really felt hard...]
Anyway next year is my SPM year
really wish i get the result i wanted
And actually for my finals
i am quite satisfied with my result acually
well...ok la i think ...
but wonder will i get scold when they saw my report card
haiz....
aiya dont care first la...
should just enjoy my holiday first....

0 cookies: