CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 24, 2008

Start from now on

Start from today onwards
i will only be renewing my blog
once or twice a month
unless its a special day or something

if not i wont be renewing my blog
anymore~

lifes getting bored
although it holiday

but i feel rather lifeless
i miss school actualy
but i am not looking forward to form 5's life

its just gonna be more
pressure and more tears
~Hated being form 5

~Hated being in the same class with oka and weirdo
~Hated SPM
~Hated 2009
i just want some peaceful life

just wanna enjoy my sdo-x
enjoy being stupid

................
why cant life be more easy

rather then working till dead= =
i m just have a bad time now
kinda emotional
so just ignore me

I JUST HATE MYSELF~!!!

0 cookies: