CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Being Irritated

'' DO YOU MIND MINDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS ''

Its so annoying 
when someone keep on repeating
nagging on the same issue
felt so irritated
so emo...
what can I do
but at lease I am smarted now
I will fight back if I felt that what they are nagging is wrong!
Feeling kinda down today
being nag by some brainless teacher in school...
being nag at home...
being bossed around...
W.T.H.!!!
I am a human ok!
I have my own emotional too
I am not dead meat ok!
try minding your own business before you mind mine!
are you too free or what?
AND...
the worst part is
' SOMEONE ' had disappeared for the whole day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-written by someone who are emo now

0 cookies: