CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sometimes 4

Water seems to wash my migrant away
I m feeling better now...
at least better then before...
I d actually thought of
running away 
from everything...
but i cant
this is my responsibility
I must learn to face it
whether that i like it or not...
I m trying to get everything done in time
and 
I would not again
demand anything that doesnt belongs to me
from the ones
I love...
will only accept something 
that is willing to be present to me...
keeping everything to myself
is still my best choice...
not showing my emotion
not showing my feeling
just follow it...
I am seriously tired...
asking and begging
make me lost my personality
only accept thing that been given to me...

From someone that had think over her thoughts....

0 cookies: