CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sometimes 3

Dont ask me why
these few post is named Sometime...
I dont even know why myself...
Just came by
not feeling like doing anything 
or seeing anything
just need 
a short break...
feeling tired but is not the time to rest
so much thing to do 
with so limited time...
what can I do?
can anyone guild me?
I seriously needed some advice...
help is needed
if you would just cherish me...
the feeling is like
I am as transparent as the flowing water...
I really felt unsafe something
being so far apart
when I only get to know and see
through communication...
how good that you could understand...
how wish that you will know
what am i thinking...
how wish...
May my wish come true...
it is still a question mark....< ? >

Written by someone which demand too much...
and feeling unsafe...

0 cookies: