CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The True Age Test


hoho...this post is about my true age test
[ps:if you had view the first one in tracy's blog
you would know who childish she is!!!]
muahahahahaha.....
as you see my other friend
Georgina Jenny Rain Hero...etc
[ps:her name is very long...as she have endless hubby...-0-']
she is more childish!!!
they 2 somemore always ' hap ' me
say me ' gi na '
see la!!!
who the ' gi na ' here
the true age of the 2 ' gi na '  combine is 20
[ps: 7+13=20 LOL ]
hohoho...
I am more mature then you 2!!!!
so dont call me ' gi na '
you 2 babies!!!
muahahahahaahahha...xD

 

2 cookies:

ApLinD said...

比实际年龄老……
好!!!!!!
跟我一样老!!!!!
【其实我不老】

Yunho's Tracy said...

WTH? =_=..
just realise u had such a post to zat me..~ what lai de~~~ so bad de u~~ T-T..