CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 30, 2009

School's Really OLD

It was such a beautiful morning
except that I have to go to school 
cause its monday -0-
and leave my dear
on the phone unwakened...
What a surprised that I wasnt sleepy
after I got down the bus...
OK end of the borring story
so I got to class as soon as possible
get into my seat
and started chat with my gang
remembering that I still haven wrote my BM lisan
and started writing...
Later then the bell rang
get ready for english period,
and yet leafy is late...always the same leafy -0-
after her entrance
just because somebody did not stand and wish her good morning 
and she just got crazy and nag us for almost the whole period
thank god for that i get to finish my lisan in time
muahahahaha...
but she is crazy so we just ignore her by the way...
OK then its my turn to lisan
and yet I was not that nervous
but because I didnt memorise my speech
so...hehe
skip~
then suddenly!!!
boom!
our block is out for electrical supply
OMG for the whole day your know
its so damn HOT!!!!!!!
oh by the way to make it short
my enemy bring cockroach to school
muahahahahahahahaha……

0 cookies: