CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Introduction of Me

Well just remember i forgot something
an introduction of myself
before i start the blog
but nevermind will just replace it now...

My name is Miso ( real name cant be shown ) ~
[ you cal also call me Ji Eun is my pen name ]
I m 16 this years ~
A Gemini ( this is a star sign that makes me proud ^^ )~
I m living in Penang ( why isn't it Korean or Japan T.T )

A lists of Favorite :~
Idol - TVXQ ( such perfect boy band )
Food - probably all sweet things
Book - there is quite a number so i wont write it out here
Colour - Black , Purple , Aqua , Blue
Subject - English , Art and Account
Day - Friday
Cartoon - Mickey Mouse
Country - Korea , Japan , Prague , Australia and Paris

More about me :~
Well i am just a normal girl,
studying at a hunted school at the forth year
joining 'Doggies Club'
i am the smallest in the family, both sides of the family
[ps : so i m the king of all wakakakka...]
i have got a few pets
a dog , a cat and a rabbit
i am talented in art
[ps : not showing off but it the truth]


The most craziest thing i had ever done :~
Well it should be last year
TVXQ 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' live in Kuala Lumpur
wow it was totally out of this world for me
it is my first concert
first time going out station without my parent
first time spend so much on something
first time saw TVXQ
wow their are really handsome
especially Micky ahhhhhhhhh!

OK i think it should be all from now

0 cookies: