CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Unbelievable Shocking Discovery

Well.....
one of my classmates
or show i saw my buddy in my geng
wakakaka
[ps: not tat geng la...show say one or the best friends la]
it a beautiful Saturday
as i waked up a bit early about 12.55pm
ok it early to me..... = =
after having a meal of lonely breakfast or should i say lunch
wakakaka
straightly i got my pc on
had a few round of xdo
then i suddenly show miss childish
she was on msn
so i kind of had a chat with her
and got the news of the
shocking discovery of my that buddy
having a blog
and the worst thing is
she didn't even tell us... = =
what a good friend she is
OK i when on and check it out
wow
it was like.........
OK i don't know how to explain my feeling that time
but it was like
knowing a pig under your bed....
ignore that
muahahhaah
sweat me
oh ya another thing
yesterday 'someone' called me

when i was on my way to tuition
then that 'someone' was telling me
that 'someone' was going to play ball
in a sudden i recall
that 'someone' 's leg was injured
then as a friendly advice
i asked that 'someone' to be careful
and i hang up the phone
then beside me was my mum
looking at me with those eyes
and keep on asking me
making fun about the thing
OK i just ignore her
and changed the topic
OK it was totally sweat...........
i m totally speechless now

4 cookies:

H@rry said...

不要打英文阿
我英文不是很好~~~~~
哈哈~~~~

Sherlyn said...

然后你要我怎么做啊
小白猪!!!

Tracy 진지동 said...

wahahahax~~
i totally giv u boom..!!
><
lagi say atashi miss childish.. ><
kesian me nia..
poor tracy wondering around the corner..
hahax
LOVE THT sentence "found a pig under your bed"
MMG laugh die...!!
kakkaax

Sherlyn said...

ya i love that too^^