CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Unlucky Merdeka Day

Haiz...
I am totally speechless now
well here goes the story
yesterday
when i was still awake and doing my blog's new banner
suddenly the toilet door
opened silence
wow I was like
oh my god I am so dead this time
but that time Iwas wearing headset
so I just act as if I don't know that someone was there
and continue on my work
about after a few minites
well my mum speaked
"... still don't want to sleep ah...."
"what time de you know...tomorrow somemore need to wakeup early"
then I was like
going de la
doing thing mah
blar blar blar.......................
then she was like
OK this time i am so keeping the modem
you have got no limites on using the pc
blar blar blar.......................
haiz.....
so many days no kena tangkap
why yesterday kena
so totally bad luck
that why I don't like merdeka day
is not like I am not proud of our independence
but
I just don't have the luck with merdeka day
every year definitly something will happen
oh my god
can somebody save me
now I definitly getting a modem myself
before that I was thinking bout using the modem money
to get a new mickey mouse mp3
OK it a good time for that = =

2 cookies:

Tracy 진지동 said...

walao....
say unlucky no merdeka day..
say hate merdeka day..
atashi no bday ler...T^T
kena hurt seriuosly..
omma.. why born me at this day?!
make me kena miso hate.. T^T
i dont meant it de..
gomenasai... ><

Sherlyn said...

sweat la you
i say i hate merdeka day
didnt say i hate your bday
= =
dont boom me la ok