CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Interesting Tagging

althought i am not tagging
but it is something interesting to share with
====================================
Starting time: 0055
Name: you can call me miso

Sisters: one,13 years older then me
Brothers: none

Shoe Size:erm...i think it could be 8/8.5/9 maybe the biggest O.O
Height: 168cm i think its short but my dad said that i am tall enough...

Where do you live: milky way > solar sistem > earth > malaysia > penang
Favourite drinks:fruit juice,milk shake etc...

Favourite breakfast: i don't really take breakfast mostly brunch
Have you ever been on a plane? : yes,a nice one love it so much ^^
Swam in the ocean: no,wouldn't want to be eaten sharks
Fallen asleep at school: yes,mostly everyday LOLx
Broken someone's heart: ya,but its all over
Fell off your chair: erm...ya its a long time ago

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: yes,and i hated that feeling
What is your room like:mess, you wouldn't wanna see it
What's right beside you: my mobile phone

What is the last thing you ate :japanese baked sweet potatoes...so called ''kao di gua''
Ever had chicken pox:no,but i wanna try having it ... LOLx
Sore throat:yes,mostly all the time
Stitches: no,never ever i think O.O?
Broken nose: no way...eeuw

Kissed anyone:yes,my rabbit
Get sick:i am sick now
Miss someone: yes lots of them
Eat: this that i like
Best feeling in the world: freedom

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: no,cause i will kick them off my bed
What's under your bed: my bed is on the floor = =
Who do you really hate: oka,mkstupid,stupidshit,mojojojo....and so on
What time is it now? : 0111

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1.watching astro all day long...
2.playing in the garden
3.kicking my sister off the bed
4.travelling to singgapore
5.dancing and singing in my kindergarden

5 things on my to-do list today:
1.blogging
2.skypeing
3.update news of tvxq's 4th album
4.making the lantern for my competition
5.find pictures for my graphic competition

5 snacks I enjoy:
1.Baskin Robbin Ice Cream
2.anything that is sweet...
3.anything that is sweet....
4.anything that is sweet.....
5.anything that is sweet......

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1.open my own entertainment company and buy tvxq from sm
2.investment so that i get double of the money
3.saving in bank for interest
4.donate some to charity
5.buy more tvxq's stuff

5 of my bad habits:
1.sleeping in class
2.dreaming in class
3.emotional
4.lazy
5.doing nothing

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1.my home
2.some hotels
3.some friend's house
4.overseas
5.my own room ?!?!

5 things I will do after complete what im busy with:
1.set my alarm clock
2.cover my blanket
3.thinking of someone
4.sleep
5.in my dreams


YOU ARE TAGGED
~tracy
~ahbeng
~edly
~harry
~snake
.............................everyone



0 cookies: