CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Unexpected Spot Check

Spot check of coz cant be expected de la
what am i writing about = =

sweat me ....
ok let's see
today mimi delivery sended me breakfast again
yup same breakfast~

yummy~
act i am quite sleepy today
i mean when i m in class
cause its so cozy....
and there is only two third of my classmates came to school today
and its like erm... 21 only plus me
then still the borring P&P
same old duty
and suddenly
i had been inform that i m involve in a spot check
but i dont know which class it is
so i just when for the meeting
and when i know my class is in the list
i was like
OMG~ shit i am so dying this time
cause there is some cough sweets in my beg
as i am having a very bad cough
ok i cant do anything de rite
so lets just say
'' potong markah mah potong markah lo 1 mark only mah ''
then i when for spot check
of coz not checking my class la
after everything
when we when back to report everything
they said
'' miso ( of coz they called my real name ) your beg got sweet go rampas de
thn potongan markah 1 ''
i was like ' yu zoh de la' [ cantonese ]
then biasa lo ...
ok after i when back to class
my DARLING GROUP MEMBERS
pushed a karangan paper to me and said
'' dear miso , we help you admit your guilt so you finish the karangan ''
then i said
'' as if i didnt kena , i also kena makan dalam kelas ok ''
then we was like throwing the karangan paper all over out group members
and at last
our lovely miss tea egg took the paper home
and i know surely she wont do ~
so see my mood la if got mood thn i will finish the karangan
if no mood
dont care about it
better do math
wakakakka
actually you can just ignore me
i dont even know what am i writing
do you ???O.O???

2 cookies:

edly said...

哈哈,我知道你写什么就好了啦。
有这么好的早餐哦,我也想要~

H@rry said...

u need take care la~~
sick jor need to zhao gu urself~~~