CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A step closer to become the next president

Today my club's
teacher advicer see me
and he asked
'' What position do you wanna hold next year ''
ok honestly
i wanted to say
certainly the higher the better
but i cant act as if i wanna it so much rite
so i said
'' i will hold any position as long as teacher thinks it suits me ''
ahhhhhhhhhhh~
its so not me
tracy said that i should just say
'' of coz the president la .... ''
but i don't dare to say it
i think its a better chance to become the incomming president
hoho~
but still anyhow
if i dont get to become the next incomming president
i will still be holding the secretary
so i will still be attending the
B.O.D. Lectures
i had already lose my chance in my main persatuan
so i do hope i get a better chance in my club
among my friends
most of them also hold a great position in their persatuan and club
or board of prefect
so...
a little faces everybody wants also mah rite
wakakakaka~

2 cookies:

H@rry said...

haha~~~
yala~~~ i believe u can be a good president~~
jia u~~~

Sherlyn said...

hoho~
thank you woh
hope so la^^