CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 22, 2008

Future life

Actually there is way more to write

but i just dont understand
why whenever i am writing posting my post
my brain suddenly goes blank...swt
ok while having my lovely dinner
which will ve shown by pictures later
i was there thinking
it a cruel world out there
so should i follow my dreams
or follow the market
[ps:market means by go for what ever jobs that is popular
and would get high pay...]
i am now actually half working half studying
[ps:the working is without pay la of coz]
i am helping my mum with all her paper works
i even wrote warning letter for her
ok so my mum is a nono in computer
so i have to help her with all
the mail thinggy,microsoft thinggy...swt
i know its not an easy job
with all the you fight me i fight back thing
using all the black and white stuff
shooting people using proper words...
actually i am kind of speechlss sometimes by reading the mails their ve send
its so childish...what are they thinking actually...wondering O.O?
ok they story goes like this
when i was small i wanted to be a scientist
later on i wanted to study on hotel management
then later on i was think public relation
then now graphic design or mass comm
or...
following my mum's foot steps
haiz...no idea
by the way
am i thinking too fast
is it too early for me to think all this???
oh by the way
this i my dinner
japan sweet potatoes ^^

2 cookies:

蛇蛇 said...

英文!!!!
幸好...
我明白下下的~~【大概大概】= =+
我蛮喜欢吃地瓜的xD

Sherlyn said...

lolx
不好意识啦蛇
我这几天心血来潮
所以都写英文的^^