CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 1, 2008

Boring September

Well it the begining of September
it should be a happy day
but
unfortunately
I am rather sad and bored
well~
for the pass 2 days
someone just ignore me for the whole day
haiz...
moodless me
wondering around what to do
there is no other thing to do then surfing the net
playing xdo...
OK I believe it a new start
although it's rather boring and sad
but it's still a new start...
I am going to start my revision this month
hopefully...
cause sometimes
I am someone rather the talking not doing type
but till then
I will still try my best
to start my studies
I really kind of need this time's result to be
in flying colours.....
if not
I am really going to suffer in much more pressure
even lost all the thing I have now
no more handphone~
no more computers~
no more shopping~
no more internet~
I think they will even cut of the astro
OMG!
like without anything
it kills me
god... you are so needed now
bless me please I beg you sincerely
but anyway
truely going to try my best this time
how I've got a good shot ^^

2 cookies:

Tracy 진지동 said...

walao...
no handphones, no pc, no shopping..
mmg can die!!!
omma... i dont wanna die so early..
by the way...
just wanna tell u TRACY IS BACK!!!
hoho~~
kekekex~~
anyway~
just keep up the good work!!!
u can do it!! aza aza hwaiting~~ ^^
lets study together ba~ ^^
gogogo~!!!

Sherlyn said...

you are kidding me rite?
study together?
are u sure
i so stupid u so smart
how can?