CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sudden Confiscation

Haiz......
should I say I am rather ' shui ' [bad luck in hokkien]
ok the story goes like this...
saturday morning
or should I say midnight
when I was talking with someone on skype
my dad suddenly came in

and said coolly
' give me the modem '
and i just take off the modem
and give him....
and so i haven't been online for one and a half days already
sucks man...
ok so i am getting a new modem tomorrow
wakakakaka
but still i m wondering who to
bring me back tomorrow
haiz....
if no teacher can send me home
i will have to take a rapid already
555~~~~~!
no i need to wait so long for it
somemore need to stand
555~~~~~~~~!
so hope i can drive leh now
but i still need to wait about a year
for the driving test....
555~~~~~~~~~~!

1 cookies:

H@rry said...

快点去买把
只是怕你会再次被你老爸抓到
所以要小心些~~