CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mirotic~

OK it KILLING ME!!!
TVXQ's 4th Album Mirotic

WOW ...............
super damn hot!!!
I got crazy when i first look at the PV
it kills me
cant wait for the full MV
and the arrivial of the 4th Album
I think I would probabily like this album
cause ...
well I don't even know myself
LOLs
anyway I am totally speechless now
and keep on repeating the same thing
over and over and over
again and again and again
I wouldn't be bored about it
ok the song goes like this
''na nananana........yeah yeah
....................wo...o..o.................
...........under my skin!''

[ ps:tracy if you are reading this i know u will sure be
laughing at me...well u were that crazy too
am i right...and u are the one who ask me to
watch it ...wakaka i m going nuts ]
here are some picture of the PV
not to say picture but gif-s
rom onlyscm.cn

Uknow Yunho nice posting....wakakak i know you like this picture tracy
Max Changmin love the hair~ Hero Jaejoong you are killing me with the looks
Micky Yuchun i am totally speechless with your movesXiah Junsu killing eye
really cant wait for it

0 cookies: