CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 3, 2008

Genius Me

Well remember i said that
my desktop go crazy on the last post
well i did call on the dell
and they do give me some help
but its helpless
ok so i call again to the
technical support
and this time i got a quite nice
and friendly person
i am most satisfied
ok that person said that
if it isnt my hard drives problem
then it will be some software's problem
so he asked me to go in my system
using the safe mode
back up all my important data
and asked me to reformat my whole computer
OMG~
i will go crazy if my computer need to be reformat
i had got too much important datas
too many important ps work
and so on
which need to be back up
and i dont have an external memory
and so he added
when u finish back up all the important datas
i can just call back and they will
show me the process of the reformatting
ok thanked him and just hang up my phone
and i started thinking
software ... hrm....
the only software that i had install on tuesday
is my old AVG anti virus
i was using avg before i used avira
cause the due date is up
and i just dont know what happen to y avira on tuesday
so i just uninstalled everything
and reinstall avg
but who knows
after installing back my avg
there is an error and i just ignore it
so the error brings me this problem
After knowing it my stupid anti virus who cause the error
i got in my safe mode
uninstall the stupid anti virus
walah....everything's done
hoho
gerius me.....
[ps: i know i am perasan...everybody do say so....]
LOLX

1 cookies:

edly said...

so perasan=.=
walao a....
haha,u "genius"
lolx ~~
good lo