CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mirotic had arrive and it's time to Date with Science

Just finish 3 papers today and their are
lovely sejarah [just hated it...= =]
modern math 1 [well still ok cause its abcd ]
and lastly
english 1 which is a paper with 2 essays
well for me
i just can say
Islam safed me ... xD
wonder why?
cause i did pay attention when the teacher is
teach what so call islam punya sejarah
and what what kalifah
what Nabi Muhammad s.a.w. [ saw...= =]
i answered all my soalan esei
with sejarah islam...= =
wow...wonder if that my brain who write the whole essay
O.O weird...
anyway just ignore sejarah
the only think i know is
after getting the paper
more then half of my classmates
were like
after they finish writing their names
and just bump...
sleep on the table [even our lovely tracy do so...= =]

i wonder how magges [my history teacher] feels when she see the papers O.O
hope she doesnt fainted...
Oh yeah whats happy today is
...... woohoo ......
TVXQ's 4th korean album Mirotic had arrive safely in my house
woohooo
a big thank you t mandy [my goods supplier]
and to the pos man who delivers my goods
following are some picture of the album :-
Mirotic CD version....
Mirotic CD and DVD version
woohoo the whole album is just like a magic box...xD
Oh by the way i did some
phone theme
for those who are using Nokia can have a look at the theme
but i dont think guys will wanna use it...LOL
http://www.ownskin.com/theme_detail?t=I48U4vr1
http://www.ownskin.com/theme_detail?t=Zo1A2cIa

2 cookies:

蛇蛇 said...

還有他們的簽名= =?

Sherlyn said...

哈哈
签名是他们的
不过不是亲笔的
LOL