CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I am very be thankful for this rain

Its a boring sunday
when i got nothing to do but sleep
and non stop sneezing....
I am now halfly dead because of the sickness
well to me
nowaday online
doesnt means anything already
what had lost
is already lost....
Sudden thinking of inventing
a ' Time Machine '
where people can fly back from time to time.
If there is such a discovery
i think that person is going to be a
Billionaire...
If there really is this invention
i am willing to pay for the price
dont care of how much its cost
In this whole 16 years of my life
i had actually regret for
doing and not doing somethings
For example:
1. I am regret that i hadnt say yes when the teacher asked me to be
a prefect when i was still in primary school.
2. I am regret that i didnt pay much attention during moderm math
period when i was still in form 2,which i am sure if i did pay enough attention tat time
my moderm math wouldnt be this sucks now .
3. There is still a lot more regretful things which i had thought of but i dont remember it now
4. The most importent for now is I am very very very regret that i had post that letter.....
I really wish that i hadnt post it ....
why can i be so forgetful when i am ought to
but i cant forget to bring that letter ....
I really how that things can go back in time for about 2 week
I didnt ask for more
I just wish that it can be back in 2 weeks time....
Thanking the rain
if it isnt for the rain drops sound
i think i would had thought of more thing that i am not ought to think about.....

0 cookies: