CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Such a bad luck

Seriously
I am really really bored
the whole night without my computer
but at lease i have got someone to sms with
so it isn't that boring...
but its still boring .... ignore me
ok after a whole night of boringness
i finally get to come back to my
old house
back in my old room
with my pc in it
who knows
the stupid pc just got problem
and hang for the whole afternoon
oh my god not this time
i am already super bored
so i waited for the whole afternoon
hoping that it will run normally as usual
who know
it didn't
having totally no idea on how i am going to run the computer back on normally
i call for the DELL TECHNICAL SUPPORT
which i use to call everyday
when i find bought the computer
wakakakakakaa
i express it as scolding the people
but i didn't ever scold them anyway
they are such kind people
always solving my problem
'' thank you dell technician ''
lucky there is still a laptop for me to use
if not i have to wait for another 1 and a half hours for the scanning process
and that will be killing me for sure
i wonder?
why everytime when my mum is using the laptop
it will be extremely slow
but when i am using it
it ok
quite fast in the speed
wonder why?
maybe the laptop doesnt want my mum to use it
wakakaka
so i should tell my mother
'' mummy the laptop is MINE ''
wakakakaka
[ps: getting crazy by the boringness ]

1 cookies:

edly said...

nvm la
still have me ma
wahaha