CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lifeless Boringness me

Well~
althought i like my another house
which is a condo
but i just hate to overnight there
cause
there is no astro
there is no internet
there is no phone
there is no nothing

expect the basic one
OMG~!!!
yesterday
my lovely dearly mother = =
said that
'' we are going to the condo for a night there ''
i am half dead when i heard this
how am i going to pass my night there
the only thing i can do is
watch boring show on tv
listen to my mp4
play with my phone
what else can i do
impossible to sleep in the pool all night rite? O.O

i am just kidding
or should i just watch the trees moves? O.O
OMG~
i will get crazy thinking of what i should do later
god help me
when will i have that kind of freedom
which can ensure my parents
not to force me to go where ever i dont want to
haiz~....
i really dont want to go there
no i dont
555~~~~~~~~~~~
how can i escape???

0 cookies: